- SLEEPS 1-2
- King size bed
- Dual aspect to front and side
- Ensuite shower room with large walk in shower, basin and wc
- Heated towel rail and underfloor heating in the shower room
- Smart television
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the dining room
- Off road parking available for the cars of guests staying with us
- Outside space for storing bikes and boards if needed
The room has a wardrobe, chest of drawers, table and chair (for writing those postcards), two comfortable chairs, central heating and wifi. Your room is yours to enjoy while you stay with us. We don’t service the bedroom while you are staying but please ask if there is anything you would like.
Breakfast is served in the dining room
Freshly prepared and Aga cooked, breakfast is available from 8am-9am or by arrangement.
Supplied in all accommodation
- Comfortable beds made up with freshly laundered linen
- Bedside tables
- Personal towels
- Local books and information
- Soap and toilet rolls
- Wardrobes and chest of drawers
- Comfortable seating
- Central heating
Availability / book
- Non-smoking: Please note Abele Tree House is a strictly no smoking area so please do not smoke indoors or in the garden, thank you.
- Dogs: We only accept one well behaved dog in the Coach House.
- Access: Although a level walk to the beach and town, both the Coach House and Doctors’ Rooms have a step up into the accommodation. All three ensuite bedrooms are upstairs.
- Families with small children: Please ask about a cot, highchair, stair gate if required for the ensuite rooms.
- More info: We supply further information with the joining instructions once a booking has been made. Please contact us if you have any questions.