- SLEEPS 1-2
- 2 x 3' single beds
- A large sunny front aspect
- Lovely ensuite bathroom with a large bath and shower over, built in vanity unit and wc
- Heated towel rail and underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Smart television
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available in the dining room
- Off road parking available for the cars of guests staying with us
- Outside space if needed for storing bikes and boards
A spacious room with wardrobe, chest of drawers, table and chair (for writing those postcards), sofa, central heating and wifi. We don’t service the bedroom while you are staying but please ask if there is anything you would like.
Breakfast is served in the dining room
Freshly prepared and Aga cooked, breakfast is available from 8am-9am or by arrangement.
Supplied in all accommodation
- Comfortable beds made up with freshly laundered linen
- Bedside tables
- Personal towels
- Local books and information
- Soap and toilet rolls
- Wardrobes and chest of drawers
- Comfortable seating
- Central heating
Availability / book
- Non-smoking: Please note Abele Tree House is a strictly no smoking area so please do not smoke indoors or in the garden, thank you.
- Dogs: We only accept one well behaved dog in the Coach House.
- Access: Although a level walk to the beach and town, both the Coach House and Doctors’ Rooms have a step up into the accommodation. All three ensuite bedrooms are upstairs.
- Families with small children: Please ask about a cot, highchair, stair gate if required for the ensuite rooms.
- More info: We supply further information with the joining instructions once a booking has been made. Please contact us if you have any questions.